Monday, June 6, 2011

Beautiful Life




Sunday afternoon was spent soaking up the sunshine and beauty of the outdoors. Austin and I spent the day doing some yard work, ok so I mainly just tagged along and provided the beer whenever we ran out, but either way. It was the first day that the weather actually felt like June instead of dreary March and I was loving every minute of it. I think I was most in awe of how the whole place was teeming with life! Stella and Diesel LOVING playing in the lake and running around, Lucy loving being lazy, a Robin tending to her eggs in a nest, geese and ducks swimming in the lake with their new babies in tow. And we even saw bunnies, not more than a day old, their eyes still covered by skin and unable to be opened. Diesel the nanny dog, who I have to add is a 200-lb English Mastiff, was gently pulling them from their little nest and carrying them over to the grass to nurture them. It was probably the most precious thing I have ever seen.

Life was everywhere and in every stage. It reminded me that life is beautiful, it is priceless and it has immeasurable value at each and every stage. My story is a story of life and Grace, God's Grace.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment